I often have deep and random thoughts while I run. Here are a few things that went through my head while I ran in April:
1. How much pollen do plants hold?
2. Everything is so green.
3. I need more plants in my yard.
4. There is no way to sneeze gracefully while running.
5. My trail is blocked.
6. I hate detours.
7. That guy in the hard hat looks mean.
8. I love new running routes.
9. Ohh. Taco Bell.
10. Yum. Sour cream.
11. That squirrel is going to move out of my way.
12. That squirrel is NOT going to move out of my way.
13. OH GOD! IT’S ON MY LEG!!
14. There is no way to gracefully shake a squirrel off of you while running.
15. Do squirrels like tacos?
What do you thing about while running?
1. I shouldn’t have eaten so many tacos last night.
2. Carbs are good for me.
3. Hot sauce is not good for me.
4. This is not a race. Take it easy.
5. I can’t catch that person in front of me.
6. Yes I can.
7. Predator mode. Claws out.
8. Hello, ma’am. Goodbye ma’am.
9. Watch out for the chipmunk!
10. Alvin. Simon. Theodore.
11. I don’t prefer animated movies.
12. That guy should wear a shirt.
14. How does Han Solo know what Chewbacca is saying?
15. I’m tired.
16. The force is not with me.
17. I need more tacos.
What do you think about while running?
Here are five things that I learned or was reminded of this week:
1. God stirs us and wants us out of our comfort zones sometimes.
2. Mega million mania is fun to watch but money doesn’t buy happiness.
3. Tacos are good… in moderation.
4. Be generous.
5. The world needs to hear our story, our voice. Don’t be afraid to share it.
What did you learn this week?