Every now and then you have these deep thought moments. Those moments when a great idea or a solution to a problem reveals itself. For some people, this happens while in the shower or when mowing the lawn or doing anything that doesn’t require a lot of concentration.
For me, most of my deep thought moments happen while I’m running. Since running requires minimal thinking or problem solving, my mind is clear and receptive.
Here are ten random thoughts I had while I ran yesterday:
1. I wish I could take pictures while I ran – without stopping.
2. Why do these kamikaze squirrels jump out in front of me?
3. I hope I don’t encounter a snake…
4. Those flying snakes that I dreamt about last week.
5. The sky is a deep shade of blue… God is amazing.
7. I’m going to vomit… wait… no I’m not.
8. Philippians 4:13.
9. I wish I had one of those mini helicopters with a camera on it.
10. What if I invented Instagram? Cha-Ching!
Do you ever have these deep thought moments?