Things I think about while running. (Key West edition)Posted: August 31, 2012
1. Where am I?
2. What a neat cemetery.
3. Has anyone ever died from excess humidity?
4. I hope I don’t trip on that coconut on the side of the road.
5. Why is there a straw in that coconut on the side of the road?
6. Is that street sweeper following me?
7. Look out chicken!
8. I wonder if there is a Chick-fil-a on this island?
9. Those donuts smell good.
10. This side street smells bad.
11. I’m lost and in the ghetto.
12. I hate sidewalks. Asphalt is better.
13. I hope that scooter doesn’t hit me.
14. I cant wait to go swimming.
15. I’m swimming in sweat.
What do you think about while running?