Things I think about while running. (May edition)Posted: May 25, 2012
Last month I wrote about ten things that I think about while running. In case you missed it, I explained that while running, I often have these deep thought moments. Those moments when everything becomes clear and your mind wanders. Here are ten things that I thought about while running recently:
1. It’s hot.
2. I’d like to vote the cyclists off the trail.
3. I should do a video blog.
5. What would my native american name be?
6. Runs with horses.
7. I don’t like movies with talking animals.
8. I’m incredibly lucky that I haven’t been hit by a car or a bike.
9. Are angels running with me?
10. It’s really hot.
Had any random thoughts lately?