Five things I learned this week – 2.5.12Posted: February 5, 2012
We are always learning new things, whether we are trying to or not. Starting this week I’d like to make a weekly list of the five most important things that I learned or needed to be reminded of during the week. Here we go:
1. Even though I think I’m tough, it’s next to impossible to run with a stomach virus.
2. Encouragement is a lost practice. It feels good to receive it but even better to give it. Thanks Donna.
3. Spanish music is entertaining (and it makes me hungry) even when I can’t understand what they are singing.
4. I love when the temperature is in the mid 60′s in February (or any time of year ).
5. Reminder. God gives us grace when it is completely unearned and undeserved.
What did you learn this week?